CISNA collaborated with interfaith partners including: the NJ Catholic Conference, Agudath Israel of America, the Association of Christian Schools International, the NJ State Association of Jewish Federations, and dozens of Jewish, Catholic, Christian, Islamic and other faith-based schools who joined our fight in Trenton to keep all children safe! CISNA Executive Director, Sufia Azmat, was present when Gov. Phil Murphy signed into law a historic bill that brings security funding for K-12 nonpublic schools to its highest level in the state’s history. CISNA was recognized as a coalition partner advocating for private school security funding. More details.
- CISNA Discusses Board/Principal Responsibilities and Relationships
- CISNA collaborates with interfaith partners to keep children SAFE
- CISNA Ex. Director Interview with Turkish Journals 1
- CISNA Ex. Director Interview with Turkish Journals 2
- The panel of the American Federation for Children speaks about Islamic schools